Here’s How Much Money You Can Make in 24 Hours With InboxDollars
Is it your dream to make money sitting at your computer all day playing video games, taking online surveys, watching videos, and searching the web?
Of course it is! Who wouldn’t want to be able to do that?
However, living that life is easier said than done. Finding legitimate reward and cash-back sites seems nearly impossible, and the ones you can find carry a chance you’ll be spammed with emails, drowned in pop-up ads, or even involved in a scam.
One of the sites that is the real deal is InboxDollars. This article will look at if InboxDollars is legitimate, what it is, how it works, the pros and cons, how to sign up, what it offers, tips for getting the most out of the site, and frequently asked questions.
What Is InboxDollars?
InboxDollars is an online rewards club where you can earn real money for playing games, completing surveys, searching the internet, and watching videos.
Computer science student Darren Cotter founded InboxDollars in 2000. Consumer rewards platform Prodege, which operates U.K.-based InboxPounds and Canada-based DailyRewards, acquired InboxDollars in 2019.
InboxDollars is a platform where anyone can sign up and make money on their desktop, laptop, or smartphone.
Is InboxDollars Legitimate?
Yes, InboxDollars is a legitimate platform and a way for people to make extra money online.
InboxDollars has been online for more than 20 years, paying its members over $80 million since 2000.
Even though the site might look a bit intimidating at first, it is actually a simple way for you to earn extra money. For example, nanny and student Sarah Houston made over $600 answering surveys over three years.
How Does InboxDollars Work?
InboxDollars operates similar to sites like Swagbucks, OneOpinion, and Survey Junkie.
You can make money by becoming a member of InboxDollars, completing surveys, watching videos, surfing the web, and more. Here’s a breakdown of each way to earn money:
The most common way to make money on InboxDollars is to complete online surveys. You can also get paid to play small games and cash back rewards for shopping.
How Do The Surveys Work
InboxDollars connects you with survey providers who pay for market research. Specifically, brands and companies pay a survey company to facilitate them with consumers like you to get opinions on products and services. They then use those answers and thoughts to improve their marketing and product development.
InboxDollars puts some of that money directly into your pocket.
What To Do
Sign up, create an account, and fill out the profile survey. Then, navigate to the “Survey” tab at the top of the page, and you will see the available surveys and your notification dashboard, which tells you which surveys you might qualify for.
You will see the estimated completion time and the amount you can earn next to each survey, and some will list the topic, such as media and entertainment.
Survey earnings and completion times will vary depending on the length of the survey and the company offering it. For example, some will pay you $0.25 for a 22-minute survey, $2.25 for a 10-minute survey, or $1.00 for a 19-minute survey. Available surveys are regularly updated.
Additionally, as you complete more surveys, you work towards earning free scratch-off tickets where you can earn more money.
The next option to make cash on InboxDollars is watching videos.
How It Works
You simply watch videos about different topics, companies, and products.
What To Do
Navigate to the “Videos” tab and choose which videos you want to watch. Choose from news, entertainment, sports, cooking, and more.
Each video you watch will earn you a cent or two, and most are less than two minutes long. Watching videos is a more hands-off way to earn money, which might be more exciting and fun for you than taking surveys.
Surfing the Web
Another simple way to make money online with InboxDollars is by searching the internet.
How It Works
You do random searches through the InboxDollars search engine.
What To Do
Find the InboxDollars search engine, and you’ll earn additional rewards. Once you complete several activities on the site, you will earn a “Scratch and Win” opportunity. Complete more searches to get more scratch opportunities that make you money.
Other Ways To Earn Money With InboxDollars
There are even more ways to get paid using InboxDollars besides surveys, videos, and surfing (although those are the most popular and profitable). Here are the other ways to make money on InboxDollars:
- Playing games: You can play arcade and casino games for gift cards or cash.
- Printing coupons: Find free printable coupons on the InboxDollars site, get paid for printing them, and earn even more when you redeem them when you go shopping.
- Shopping: You can earn cashback from shopping major brands through InboxDollars.
- Reading emails: Through the InboxDollars “PaidEmail” feature, you will receive emails from advertisers and get paid for opening them. You can also earn more for completing other actions such as signing up for newsletters and joining loyalty programs.
How It Works
Navigate to whichever task you want to participate in on the website and follow the instructions.
- Signing up for many free samples can pay up to $1.25 per sample.
- A free Mr. Clean sample pays out $2.00.
- You can sign up to deliver food with DoorDash through InboxDollars and get a $30 sign-up bonus.
To become a member and start earning money right away, click here to sign up at InboxDollars.
Pros and Cons
It’s doubtful that you will make enough money to live off your income from InboxDollars, nor will you even supplement your income all that much.
However, persistence will pay off, and if you are taking surveys, watching videos, and surfing the internet anyways, why not make a few dollars from it?
- Easy to navigate: The InboxDollars site is straightforward, not as overwhelming as other consumer survey websites, and breaks down the offers by category for easier choosing.
- See exactly how much you’ve earned: With InboxDollars, you can see your account value in a U.S. dollar amount.
- Earn money instead of points: Most similar sites allow you to earn points instead of money. InboxDollars rewards you with dollars.
- Fun and entertaining: InboxDollars is an entertaining website and a way to make money. Once you start earning, you’ll be checking for new surveys, searching for scratch-off tickets, and watching more videos to keep getting more cash.
- Low earnings: As you’ve probably realized, InboxDollars isn’t a viable option to make a ton of money. You’ll most likely only earn a few dollars a day.
- No pay for qualifying surveys: Qualifying surveys are questions you must answer to see if you can even take the survey, for which you will not be paid. You can sometimes answer up to ten questions before finding out you are not qualified to take the paid survey.
- Time consuming: Some surveys take longer to complete than the estimated time, which can be frustrating.
How to Sign Up for InboxDollars
Signing up for an InboxDollars membership is straightforward. Here’s how to get started earning on InboxDollars:
- Navigate to the sign-up page and get a free $5 sign-up bonus.
- Enter your email address and create a password. You will receive an email confirming your registration, which will immediately give you access to your $5 bonus.
- Fill out the profile survey to direct you towards appropriate paid surveys. There are 30 total questions about your income, education, marital status, children, medical history, etc. You will receive $0.50 for completing all 30 questions.
The entire sign-up process only takes about 15 minutes to complete. There will also be some breaks where you can potentially earn money with scratch-off tickets.
InboxDollars Pro Tips
Here are a few tips for InboxDollars to help you more efficiently navigate the site and earn more money.
- Build up your account before cashing out: Firstly, you need at least $30 in your account to cash out. Secondly, the $3 processing fee will be waived if you cash out with more than $40.
- Sign up for PaidEmail to earn more: When you sign up for InboxDollars, you can opt in for up to four PaidEmail opportunities emailed to you every day. However, if you don’t want them coming to your email account, there is an option where you can choose to get them sent to your InboxDollars email account, accessed by clicking on the mail icon in the top right corner.
- Manage your email preferences: To change your email preferences, go to your InboxDollars account settings and scroll to “Email Subscriptions.” Here you can manage the number of email notifications you’ll receive.
- Create a separate email account: It’s good to create a different email account just for your survey sites. It will keep your regular inbox from becoming cluttered. Create a free account through Gmail.
- Become a Gold Member: After you receive your first payment, you automatically become a Gold Member, which provides perks such as faster payouts.
- Follow InboxDollars on social media: InboxDollars will post Winit codes on their social media accounts. You can copy and paste these codes into the Winit box on your InboxDollars dashboard. You can win sweepstakes entries, contest entries, or even cash prizes with Winit codes.
Taking online surveys and watching videos won’t let you quit your day job. It will allow you to earn a few dollars for doing online activities you’re already doing anyway.
The central premise of InboxDollars is that if you are surfing online already, you might as well get paid for it.
Click here to sign up if you would like to give InboxDollars a try.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does InboxDollars Actually Pay?
Absolutely. Countless members have earned money online over the years.
How Much Can You Make?
Most sites offer to pay a few cents each for surveys, but some pay between $0.50 and $5.00 each. You can make a few cents for each video you watch and each website you search. Other activities pay out a few cents to a couple of dollars per activity. You will be shown how much each offer is worth before completing the task to decide if it’s worth your time.
How Do You Get Paid?
You can be paid through PayPal, ePayment (a loaded prepaid Visa card), Amazon gift cards, or a mailed check.
How Long Does It Take To Get Paid?
Mailed checks will arrive in three to ten business days. InboxDollars will process all other payments on the Wednesday following your payout request.